Wednesday, April 25, 2012

maui day 1: revisited

Enjoyed the coast on our drive from the airport to the condo. Everyone is so friendly it's almost creepy and scary (spoken like a native LA girl). I wonder if it's from all the sun and surf and laid-back lifestyle, plus a lot of mai tais and a little of this and that (you know what I mean!).


The view from our condo is incredible--ocean surrounding us. I might have to visit the open house downstairs! We started our visit off right with lunch and mai tais at the famous Duke's restaurant. After a trip to the market, getting lost, and walking on the beach, we walked over to Maui Brewing Company. Anyone who knows me, knows I don't like beer--but I do like food! And their beer battered brie with pineapple sauce was beyond what I imagined. Let's just say--I finished the sauce by the spoonful once the brie was gone.


journal entry, day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment